The Provisum Group has been providing assistance to church staff for over 10 years. We take care of Servers and routers so that the WiFi simply works. We are available to remote into to computers to fix any and all issues. We research technology to provide answers like what software can handle board room screen sharing.
In short, The Provisum Group provides “peace of mind”. We work in the background to maintain and update equipment and software. We ensure that backup and anti-virus processes are in place.
The Provisum Group is available when an IT volunteer cannot be; to reset that password; to update Windows; to recommend Non-profit software at low cost or zero pricing.
- Server Administration
- Configure servers for domain network environment
- Maintain backup of domain computer user files
- Maintain database of users/passwords/permissions
- Monitor wired/wireless networks
- Router updates & maintenance
- Help Desk Support
- New computer configurations/drop shipments
- Remote monitoring for software updates/anti-virus patches
- Real-time remote assistance for computer issues
- Email creation/licensing/password resets
- Connectivity troubleshooting
- Windows/MAC software installations
- Printer fixes
- Mobile device assistance
- Third-party technology solutions